Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Tigrillo! Toro! Iguano! Aguila!

Hello, I'm searching "QUEREMOS SEGUNDA TEMPORADA DE COMBO NINOS" on Facebook. It used to have a chance to have a second season of Combo Ninos over the years. I saw a article of Combo Ninos on Disney XD. Between me and the Combo Ninos, I used to make fun of them by bullies on a second season. On the first, I did interested those Ninos. They used to be cool, awesome, and doing their actions. But now they're just jokes, dicks, phonies, and gays.

Here's a list of events what I thought in the time before the Ninos graduated school:
  • Ms. Soledad lost her job 3 months later.
  • So far, there are no Divinos to touch. Just gangsters.
  • The Ninos revealed their identities and let everyone forget what they did.

No comments:

Post a Comment