Pages

Monday, October 21, 2013

Unknown Mental Problems

I don't get it. Everyday I always pauses and always resumed talking and everyday I get an iPad I always forget! This time I'll write a long paragraph for you. My mother doesn't want me to bend down my head, so I bend side to side. I have suffered for realizing and remembering what had done in early years. She thinks I'm no longer responsible for everything, I acted like a crazy, violent man, so I made her very sad or worse. The thing is that I may one day turn evil against my whole family. I may hurt them either.

Taking me to the hospital has biscuits to eat, milks to drink, a bed to calm down no matter how long my family take me home, and feels me a cool air-conditional breeze. There are no internet routes to connect on. But first, the doctor wants to find out what wrong is with me. Therefore, I better write my blog before my family takes me to the hospital.

But what about Uncle Kim Fatt? What if I missed short-term work every Saturday? He rewarded me a bag of passion fruits for my family. And what about a trip to Seoul? I haven't been in real snow before. Shou Ze and Yu Shuang like Korean entertainment.

All I need is to sleep for comfort and having a breeze. I'm not in a mood to do laundry. I can't even accept Christ because I'm losing hope. I also refused to take a deep breath.

For more information about mental hospital, search on Google.

1 comment:

  1. hi, qian xing. it is so happy to be able to read what you write. it's ok if you feel like you cant accept Christ because you're losing hope; just remember that He accepts you, no matter what =) ~Teacher Kate

    ReplyDelete