Pages

Sunday, May 18, 2014

About Rona and Her Friends

I have an announcement for you. But first, let me tell you about Mother's Day. I refused to give cards to my mother because I was too busy using iPad for news. And now I'm tired of watching fake movie trailers. I'm sick of horror movies. But I trust God just the way I wanted. I did my best to my mother. Unfortunately, I have been addicted to fan sites, such as The Legend of Thoryn, Snafu Comics, Pokémon parodies, and more. Thanks for reading this paragraph. Happy Mother's Day.

Rona and Friends

Okay, here it goes. Someday I want to be a novelist, a cartoonist, an artist, and a founder of HomeTree, my own company. My current main characters are Rona the Kangaroo, Otta the Otter, and Stinky the Skunk. While my previous main characters are Velma, Emily, and Osha. Rona and her friends are 17 years old. They met each other in Wilderness City Elementary School when they were 12. As you can see that Otta is three months older than Rona and Stinky is three months younger than Rona as well.

My other characters are fine as usual. But the rest of my characters from other series are about to be forgotten. About Rona's relationships, Professor George Cheesecake, a.k.a., Professor Cheesecake, Sr., is her close friend. She has many old friends since childhood; Barry, Fred, Ullman, Shuan, Professor Victor Cheesecake, a.k.a., Professor Cheesecake, Jr., and his nephew, Jonah.

Rona and her friends wanted become superheroes since they went into Professor Cheesecake, Sr.'s laboratory. But they have appeared more in normal lives. However, they secretly hid in bedrooms or bathrooms to show their powers.

No comments:

Post a Comment