Pages

Saturday, May 24, 2014

The Beginning - HomeTree Comics

Today I'm about to pre-announce my own company called HomeTree Comics. I got five pages on my sketchbook about Rona and Friends. And now I'm created a new story called Neo-Dragons. One of my characters, Splidra, is my first character I drew. I drew some friends for him. Here's an information about my series and my characters below.

Story

Neo-Dragons

The bipedal non-winged dragons lived on the planet Akmur. They have a rich history of all of them. They built cities and set up social organizations...However, winged dragons lived in old castles and caves.

Neo-Dragon 2.0

The Neo-Dragons discovered a human colony. It was hidden in the forest.

Characters

There are three groups in this series. The Neo-Dragons, the Draco Rangers, and the Reptilians.

Neo-Dragons

These are non-winged dragons who became heroes.

Founders

  • Splidra - An adventurous, zealous dragon who has self-duplication. He loves to make close friends and duplicate into two. He is a leader of the Neo-Dragons.
  • Lizzie - A brave dragon who is Splidra's close friend and later girlfriend.
  • Burg - An athletic dragon who loves fighting.

New members

  • Blogon - An overweighted dragon.
  • Skinner - A skinny, long-necked dragon.
  • Pinka - Lizzie's best friend. Pink is her favorite color.
  • Whipper - Currently the youngest and newest members of the Neo-Dragons. He is a close friend of Splidra.

Future members

  • Sparky
  • Anphus
  • Shargon
  • Palla

Draco Rangers

Reptilians

These villains are reptiles who are less dragon-like.

No comments:

Post a Comment