Pages

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

The Simpsons Effect

I got my new interest. It's The Simpsons. I just want to know that I want to see the Smosh guys meeting the Simpsons.

This story is about the effects of the Simpsons called The Simpsons Effect. When Anthony Padilla and Ian Hecox went into the Simpsons' house, the Simpsons got in a van and discovered all cartoons and anime. Suddenly, they went into a scream. Homer strangles a lot of characters from every cartoon and anime instead of Bart. Marge went to the Pokémon world. Bart loves to prank a lot of characters. Lisa met all ponies from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. And Maggie appeared to all characters. After that, they gathered around and saw every episode in every season from The Simpsons, where it all happened. Then they left the scream and saw Anthony and Ian. They told the Simpsons that they messed up from Smosh Pit. And then it all happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment