Pages

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Welcome to the Good News Daily Update

Hi, I'm Lim Qian Xing. This is my new blog. I was born on June 8, 1996. I've been baptized when I was a baby as a Christian. I'm too afraid to tell anything else in my early years. It's a humiliation. I gave my new stage name myself, Louis Xiang. You can used it if you want.

Today I did my chores and you let me tell you about my life, autism, and imaginations. I have a mental problem sometimes. I hate being heartbroken and messed up. I dreamed of being normal, waiting for many news updates, and trying to stop being interested of Pokémon. My father told me that Smosh is a bad thing. He saw me that I watched sexual videos and saying bad words. But the truth is I wanted to learn about Smosh from Wikipedia and Facebook.

When me and my parents went to church and shake a row of chairs that I like to think about those stupid Combo Ninos from a second season and beyond, she told me that I would stop shaking those chairs. Me and my parents went home and I realized there something wrong with my mind, so went to my room and took a nap, deciding for everything I imagin never happens and never existed. I woke up this day and I realized that I remembered to empty my mind before when I started a new blog.

That's all for today. See you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment