Pages

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Just in case

Sorry guys, I have to set few days to created a new post. But I need at least one post every Sunday. I'll make a post for a day for you.

On this day, I'm talking about those stupid Combo Ninos from second possible seasons. In the Snafu Comics, I saw on iPad searching Combo Ninos from Google. It says that someone set two months after "Diadoro Divino". Diadoro has been sent in prison for life. Nova Nizza is finally saved the Divinos, which it was translated to divines. Thanks to the Combo Ninos. But now, a new threat as arrived in the form of Destruction and his Shadowkan Empire. Once again, it's up to the Ninos to save the world, but the only problem is that they are more used to fighting magical foes, how will our heroes fare against genetic engineered mutants and highly advanced combat-robots? But I afraid it won't happen in this series because at the end of 2012, the entire population, including descendants of the Mayans, don't believed the Mayan prophecies anymore since December 22, 2012.

In this FanFiction.Net, which I selected a site on Wikipedia in Spanish, there are few crossovers such as Combo Ninos-108 and Combo Ninos: The Fangire Wars, while it works in progress. I'm making my ideas about Combo Ninos from a second season and beyond. I drew new characters as concept arts. I made events for the Combo Ninos. Type Combo Ninos on Google if you wish.

Possible events of a second season of Combo Ninos
  • Set a month after "Diadoro Divino".
  • Diadoro gives up to become mayor again or not.
  • Grinto tells a story about the other Combo Ninos from the past.
    • He and his friends fought the Divinos.
    • He and his friends grew up since Bernie turned into a stone head.
    • He missed his friends to say goodbye when he went to college.
  • Although there are no Divinos to fight, the Combo Ninos have gone comedy such as bullies.
  • New characters:
    • Serio's parents
    • Paco's parents
    • Azul's family
    • Pilar's parents
    • Serio and Paco's bullies
    • Azul's enemies
    • Pilar's British rivals

No comments:

Post a Comment