Pages

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Snow King Society created

Hello, I'm back. I asked my father that I create many posts every Sunday, so he waited next week. But today, he told me that I haven't create a blog for days. He knew when I went outside, I acted strangely, stopping trying to treat everyone, mad at them with no reason, and mean to them for the rest of my life!

On Tuesday, which was Monday from the United States, I watched Do's and Dont's on a second season on YouTube. On Thursday, which was Wednesday, I watched Pubertina on a season once. I like watching on Shut Up! Cartoons because it makes me special.

Yesterday I watched Teenage Pokemon on Machinima. Those two videos used to ruin the official Pokemon franchise in my life. I don't want to get heartbroken. I had been warned myself.

In this afternoon, me and my family ate two pizzas. When I finished, I continued to play Minecraft. I'm building a city on snow, which the world is called the "Snow Kingdom Society." Sometimes I don't need to add much NPC villagers. It'll take weeks to build this area. Fortunately I'm not that tired yet. That's all for today.

If you want, look at previous posts on my blog below. Anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment