Pages

Sunday, March 3, 2013

My Combo Life

I'm sorry I took you so long. I was too busy looking at my brother playing Minecraft and playing iPad today.

I started a favor of the Combo Ninos. But unfortunately, I'm bored. I watched over and over again by the time I saw this page in Spanish on Facebook. I looked for images. In 2008, I watched Combo Ninos for the first time. But I forgot about it. In that case, lower transmissions means it's going to be cancelled. It's a one-year history of the Combo Ninos. All the fansites spread across the world such as Snafu Comics and deviantArt. I knew they're ran out of new characters, so I drew new characters such as Serio and Paco's bullies, Azul's brother, Mayor Ruelas' parents, Principle Bronka's former bullies, and more. I'm afraid I posted lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment