Pages

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Teenage Pokemon

Yesterday, me and my father went for a drive-through to McDonald's. We were happy about fast food. Then we later went to Mid Valley. I went to the Borders. But most books are wrapped.

Now I'm talking about Teenage Pokemon from Machinima. I knew that the middle-staged Pokemon, including Pikachu, are likely wearing clothes. I watched a lot of characters starting with a series premiere. Here are main characters and recurrings below:

But before that, I have to meet Warturtle Warturtle. He likes playing video games, texting, looking for games, drawing Batman who kicked Iron-Man's face while downloading games from Xbox 360, and finding girls.
  • Charmeleon
  • Marshtomp
  • Metapod
  • Monferno
  • Servine
  • Quilava
  • Ditto

No comments:

Post a Comment