Pages

Friday, August 15, 2014

Still Bored

I just waited to go to church somehow. I'm still bored. I'm obsessed with muscle growth. Stupid Dnapalmhead. He knew growing never ends. What a macro freak.

Grow Furries Grow!

Meanybeany

I hate fatties. But I decided not to draw a few fatties with tiny eyes. This giant whale sucks.

Dnapalmhead

There are several comics which has furry growth, including muscles and boobs. Besides, I hate boob camp. Size-shifting is a bad idea. Most of those characters never stop growing. I knew that I may corrupt my mind if I looked at ripping clothes.

More about Neo-Dragons

I drew some characters on a sketch.

Sylvania

Like Breso, the forgotten character, Sylvania has big breasts to grow no matter what. She is six years older than Taila. She to . She created her own society, Infinite Breast Growers. According to my parents, they knew it was always bad and perverted. She asked anyone to join her.

No comments:

Post a Comment