Pages

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Bored

I like drawing female characters on a sketchbook. I like drawing bipedal dragons. I like drawing swimsuits. And most of all, I like making comic strips. I tried to illustrate it. But I was too busy working at a factory, searching for fatties, getting drunk after work, obsessing with Pokémon, watching Robot Chicken, making money, and enjoying myself. So I used 53 Paper to draw.

Besides, I wrote a lot of less boring posts for you.

Comic-Con Sucks

According to this man from San Diego, he talks about the history of entertainment in Comic-Con. He went to exhibition hall to search for Marvel characters, however. I knew that it's too much for me. Many Marvel comic books have strong violence I saw.

Anyway, I'm became less interested with Pokémon because the employees from Nintendo Company ran out of ideas after Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire have been released.

Fortunately, people started to draw fan arts over the years. I can't pull a finger on it. So who knows. That's what fan arts do.

Louis Xiang Comics

I made comic strips on my sketchbook. It seems okay to draw fatties on comic strips. But not today. I found one of the most favorite characters I've ever seen. Her name is Sylvania.

No comments:

Post a Comment