Pages

Monday, August 12, 2013

World of Addictions

I have several things to say today. I hope you can understand me what I'm saying. I got to talk about addictions.

Over the years everyone's sometimes addicted to what you want all around the world. Started in the late 1920s when most people in the United States watched a lot about Mickey Mouse. But just about more than three-quarters of a century more and more new shows appeared. Less people addicted.

For me, I wanted to addict to Lego Legends of Chima more than other products. If I lose in favour due to my autism, I'll be heartbroken. As I posted my blog, I feel normal from the outside. As I finished each post, I feel relaxed for being normal. I had been addicted from the YouTube channels same as usual. I also addicted to Adventure Time much less as I expected.

Reading a lot of fan fictions, fan comics, and from fan sites caused too much addictions. Fan fictions can ruin my inspiration. I'm sick from fan sites all day. The best way instead of doing homework is to watch the wall like my mother said along with my siblings.

No comments:

Post a Comment