Pages

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Third-Term Holidays

Hello everyone, sorry I took you so long again. I was too busy using iPads and addicting to every product of Legos. Today I have an announcement for you. I named this title The Inspired Dragons, which is commonly known as The Inspired. I drew a lot of dragons with backgrounds. I also drew some details to look better. Someday I'll draw my arts in colour. But it took hours to fill it. I don't have enough colour pencils to draw. So I used my computer to draw.

Let me show you about my characters in words:

  • Bamazon - An snake-like dragon who has wings. He is an old friend of Spaggy.
  • Juby - Member of the Inspired and a friend of Twilid.
  • Duket - Member of the Inspired.
  • Ebo - Member of the Inspired.
  • Twilid - Currently the youngest member of the Inspired and a friend of Juby. He is later known as Bigwing.

Once I got bored on my blog while using on Facebook, I don't have any other choice. But If I'm not bored at posting my blog while I feel excited about those dragons, I've got to think about these structures. Happy holidays, everyone.

1 comment: