Pages

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Sitting Here and Do Nothing

I have another few things to say. My father told me that I was too busy playing computer in all day, instead I only read few books or better do my homework. Someday I'll be somebody when I have a job next year. But I love playing SimCity 5, which it has a long wait to load. I only saw one region to play. That's why I need more regions to choose.

I decided to start my own company by age of 18. But first I drew some concepts of dragons and others, inspired something good, and more.

My mother told me that I can play computer in 2 hours. But I challenged not to what she said. Since I shut down the computer, shortly go to Aeon, and go to KFC for dinner, I may act miserably when I'm trying to go to wash my hands as I remember for horrible addiction such as violence. When I'm in an elevator, I have the right not to talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment