Pages

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Bless Worthy Indeed

I had suffered for acting strangely and changing fictional characters' relationships. I worried about my father's money. So I'll pray to God for wealth in my heart. I'm tired of misery. I'm tired of Shou Ze being scolded. How am I suppose to be normal when I'm 18? I already watched X-Men: First Class from Watch32. If I failed to be normal at the end of this year, my normal life will completely fade away. I knocked my head with any object, such as walls, large containers, tables, and doors, to get rid of hallucination. But my aunt from a factory told me that it couldn't work. Unfortunately, my father told me that it's getting worse if I knock my head so hard. If I don't knock my head very soon, what will happen to me?

However, I'll create alternate hallucinations, so I can feel temporarily better. I became less interested to Pokémon because of parodies, Smosh, and other YouTube channels as I became more interested to towns, farmland, highways, and hiking. All thanks to Uncle Kim Fatt.

I know about my blessing what my mother said. Here's a blessing I know:

May God bless you and keep you;
May God make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you;
May God look upon you and grant you peace;
In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.

As you can see that my mother tried to stop me from acting strangely. So she did. I started to write my blog to get better. So I did somehow. My father told me that I hoped I'm normal when I'm 21.

No comments:

Post a Comment