Pages

Sunday, April 5, 2015

I'm Now a Brony Fan!

It has been a month since I left my blog. Now I'm back! Today I'm talking about My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

As we know, like three older generations of My Little Pony, the fourth can't last forever. But now I'm a brony fan! I listened to My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic songs from Spotify all day long.

Future seasons before the fifth generation

The fifth generation of My Little Pony starts in the early or mid 2020s.

Anyway, back in the fourth, here are the things I know all about ponies.
  • Princess Twilight and her friends grew tired for the next year because Equestria has been fully explored.
  • Until no more main antagonists in Equestria for future seasons, they decided to leave and explore the world.
  • Princess Cadance is now pregnant.
  • A foreign pony says that the Pesasi, unicorn, and Earth pony populations kept growing and growing in the following years.
  • There will be pollution outside Equestria.

No comments:

Post a Comment