Pages

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

I don't know what to say.

It's a complete waste of time to think from Wattpad.

Harmful Loser

I want my birth date just the Americans did. Remember I was born on June 8, 1996. But now I'm not exactly 19. It's supposed to remain 18 until my birthday.

I'm scared I'll lie to everyone.

The Truth

The reason I had is to be always secretly guilty. I knew God trusted me when I'm discouraged. I just know. If I say word about a man before he became Superman, I'm guilty. That's why I hate the truth.

There's only one thing I need to tell you the truth. I may be an autistic artist, but I was wrong when it's already happened in one time.

In one time when I watched Man of Steel unfinished on TV last month, I became weird. It's good thing to say "I'll find him" all the time.

The only way to be normal is to erase all my horrible memories completely and start over. My father asked me not to watch abusive movies. So I'm afraid I had no freedom. I forbade myself to laugh or giggle because I may turn evil against you.

No comments:

Post a Comment