Pages

Friday, February 7, 2014

Cliff 53

I drew a lot of mudpeople in these days. I showed Cliff and Thunder to my mother in a church. I'm not getting to ruin my plots and Cliff's relationships due to my hallucination. A few inspirations, like the Inspired Dragons, are getting even worse eventually. Well, this is what I'm doing for. I'll named this title, Cliff 53, a prequel of Go with the Thunder. There will be at least 53 forms for Cliff. But six forms are known today. I won't lose my interest, ever.

However, there will be no main antagonists in this story. Just a lot of mudpeople who have good lives in towns as lesser antagonists. They became more civilized in architecture so they stopped gathering dirt and water. But most towns are.

Unfortunately, it was Thunder's times and he eventually became more aware to Cliff.

Here's a short description below.

Description

Long before Thunder was born, Cliff went for a trip from town to town. He has many forms he wants. He has many dreams what he dreamed of. And he scared a lot of mudpeople. But then they had turned into an angry mob...

No comments:

Post a Comment