Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Return of the Letters to the Doctor

Hi, I just wondering that I hope the medicine could work well. Today I felt okay with the medicine. I'm sure that the anti-stiffness worked well. I just want have some imagination. But I should stop. That's exactly what I did.

I wrote fan fiction stories about Pokemon Apokelypse on a notebook on the iPad. I'm sorry that I slept late because I got something to do. When I'm in a bathroom, I got a lot of imaginations I talked to. I listen to a music whatever I want. I was in a factory. I can walk naturally. I saw in my vision that I don't want messed-up things.

I interested to city-building games. I expected that Google Earth has no more features can be found. I knew about the history of both cartoons and anime. I tried to watch Smosh Pit Weekly. But it was too complicated and too much. I watched about Ash Ketchum's age. What's the difference between cartoons and anime?

I drew this character named Flex, a little elastic purple dragon who is a thief and lived in a wicked city. He is one of best characters in drew. I drew other dragons. Azulon and Kezca were the cutest dragons in the Inspired Dragons until they grew up. Kezca became even more elastic, sexier, and more recognisable to Flex as a rival while Azulon became something that I don't care.

Flex is an extraordinary character, making him a main protagonist. He met other dragons. He stole food from any wicked place. He made friends with a little long-tailed lizard, Cliff.

Happy New Year, doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment