Pages

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Going to Ipoh

My family and I went to Ipoh in two days. We ate seafood. Then we have a feast at night. We went to other church. My father told me about the expansion of the church. Before that, I worked in half-day.

I remembered that Uncle Kim Fatt told me that I should stop using iPad. I realized that I must read books with long paragraphs. Fiction has a lot of imaginations. I can only write my blog this New Year. I got three days to have a normal life. But if I failed during New Year's Day, my family may be heartbroken somehow. So I must control myself.

Back in Uncle Kim Fatt's farm, I saw many passion fruits.

I think I have enough for my siblings to have fun for too long over the years, searching internet, playing video games, and watching YouTube just this once. Now it's time to work hard in the factory.

No comments:

Post a Comment