Pages

Monday, November 11, 2013

About Pokémon Fan Fiction

Today I'm talking about Pokémon Fan Fiction. Since Pokémon X and Pokémon Y have been released, all-generation Pokémon will have a disgrace to me few years time. Back in Machinima Happy Hour I watched that Professor Oak told Ash Ketchum that it has been skipped five generation.

I watched about Teenage Pokémon. Pikachu is the one who had mostly suffered by Ash Ketchum.

The word Acreus they pronounced in Bulbapedia was confusing. One plate missing or doesn't needed during this generation is a fairy-type.

Near the end of this generation in 2016 or 2017, I think I suggested that most people make fun of the Legendary Pokémon, even Xerneas and Yveltal, or worse. I imagined that Ash Ketchum tried to stop making fun of every Pokémon or they will make people suffer. But they don't listen. They put fire on the Legendary Pokémon as a blessing. This town is getting on his nerves.

Prior to Pokémon Apokélypse, 567 Pokémon are left behind because of the low popularity, leaving the original 151. When Ash became a young adult, he became the youngest champion in Kanto and risked his life to become a Pokémon Master.

For more information, visit Machinima Happy Hour on YouTube and find any Pokémon video.

No comments:

Post a Comment